Exchange Tools and Resources
Open enrollment for the Healthcare Exchange begins November 1!
- If you are pleased with your 2017 plan you don’t have to do anything to remain a Prominence Health Plan member except continue to pay your monthly premiums.
- If you want to change to another Prominence Health Plan Exchange plan begin the enrollment process here >
- To find out more about your plan and other plans offered:
To see if you qualify for any federal subsidies, visit healthcare.gov and enter your family size and expected income for 2017.
- Frequently Asked Questions >
- Step-by-Step Enrollment Guide >
- Enrollment Video Tutorials >
- Marketplace Application Checklist (PDF) >
- Prominence Health Plan Online Enrollment Tool >
Enroll, change or get more information about your options
- Nevada Enrollment Assistance (PDF) >
Community resources to help you better understand your Exchange options in Nevada
- Texas Enrollment Assistance (PDF) >
Community resources to help you better understand your Exchange options in Texas
- 2017 Subsidy Income Guideline Chart >