Video Tutorial Series
Choosing a health insurance plan for you and your family can be an overwhelming experience. We’ve put together a series of video tutorials to help take you through every step of the process.
The Exchange Online Enrollment Guide is an additional resource that provides a step-by-step process for plan enrollment and eligibility.
Choose one video or watch them all:
- Part 1: Getting Started — Learn how to start the enrollment process if you want to purchase individual or family coverage through the healthcare exchange.
- Part 2: Find Plans, Logon to Healthcare.gov — Learn about available plans and credits, and logon to healthcare.gov
- Part 3: Applying For Subsidies — Apply for premium subsidies through healthcare.gov
- Part 4: Continuing the Subsidy Process — Continue the process to obtain premium subsidies for individual or family coverage through healthcare.gov
- Part 5 : Verifying Your Income and Eligibility — How to verify your income and eligibility for health insurance subsidies on healthcare.gov
- Part 6: Confirm Eligibility and Apply for Coverage — Get confirmation of your eligibility and apply for coverage through Prominence Health Plan
- Part 7: Learn About Available Plans — Learn about which insurance plans are available to you
- Part 8: Enroll In A Plan — Enroll in the health insurance plan that best meets your needs
- Part 9: Pay Your Premium — Pay the premium for the plan you have chosen